Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
I left a 700 euro DJI Phantom drone in the shop and while running back to grab it a screwdriver in my bag stabbed a can of beer promptly filling the transmitter (which i only noticed because the backs of my legs were now wet) rendering the entire thing unusable anyway. Then I remembered hearing about this magical contact cleaner stuff so I opened the TX up and went to town with alcohol and contact cleaner. I bought the type of contact cleaner that basically melts plastic and probably would have been okay if Id used alcohol only.

My ex-partner and I had one of these automatic lasers for the dog but it pissed me off that the bottom lip stopped the laser hitting the floor and blocking it off. Held it out the window and started dremeling away and lo and behold, molten shard of plastic in the eye.

Sent an imgur link of an obese naked man to a customer accidentally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
Im the op

• Locked thread