Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Not to be confused with stdh.txt, if you post stdh at least make it believable.

Throwing something into your TV and breaking it, vomiting on your crush because you got too drunk, investing in Bitcoin.. We've all done or seen people do poo poo so stupid that they deserve a Special Ed helmet. Post stories here.

Drunk stories are welcome.

There's stupid small things, like when I sold my $700 fender to loving Guitar Center for $150.

Then there's the thread title, where I was having my first asthma attack, and my mom gave me a glass of wine because she thought it would cure it. Did not help, but the symptoms eventually went away after two days.

Oh and I'll get this out of the way:

some unoriginal goon posted:

Your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Sum Mors posted:

When I was young I made pudding by myself. It was going great until the glass bowl I was using on the stove top shattered. Who knew that microwave safe bowls didn't work on stoves!

I did a similar thing except it was me putting tin foil in the microwave. I remember trying to remember whether it was OK or not OK to put foil in the microwave, and eventually deciding that it was OK. It was not. The sparks were cool though and the microwave still works 20 years later.

For some reason I decided to chase after some random 30 year old guy to make fun of him (wtf?) but the fire hydrant was on so I slipped and ripped the gently caress out of my entire knee, the skin was hanging off and poo poo. I went to the park district building to ask for a bandaid but they didn't have any (wtf? #2) so I went home and doused it in Iodine, which is how Russian people treated wounds. It absolutely should have gotten stitches but we were dirt poor and... something. I don't know why I wasn't taken anywhere to get treated. Maybe I never told my mom? In any case it was horrible, giant, and got infected with a ton of pus, but eventually healed. I couldn't swim for 2-3 days in the pool because it hurt so bad and I was really upset about that. Still have a 4 inch long, 1 inch wide scar on my knee though it's mostly faded.

In daycare I thought it would be cool to put a nut (the metal kind) into my mouth and roll it against my teeth because it made a weird noise. The other kids thought it was funny. But then I accidentally swallowed it. I didn't tell anyone and I freaked out for a long, long time that it would be permanently stuck in my stomach and would never come out.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I can't count the number of tea kettles, pots, and pans that I've melted because I forgot the stove was on. What's worse with the tea kettles is that even if they were the whistling ones, I would take the whistler out because the sound was annoying. I bought a Japanese water heater and haven't burned kitchenware since! ... Except when I put a pizza in the oven, fell asleep, and it was pitch black when my SO came home and found the apartment and building hallway filled with smoke. In my defense the stupid oven doesn't have a timer that turns it off after a set amount of time.

Ever since then when I want frozen pizza I break it up into small pieces and use my toaster oven because it DOES have a timer so there's no chance of me burning the house down.

In any case I should not own stoves.

• Locked thread