Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

ChogsEnhour posted:

Visiting my parents and we all got real drunk and I had to take a dump real bad. So I go and then realise there's no toilet paper. Well, there is, but it's across the room in the cupboard and I... I wasn't in any state to crab walk over there. So I see they have a pack of disinfectant wipes on the windowsill next to the toilet. Yeah, not wet/baby wipes. Full on "Cleaning the grime from a scummy bath" wipes. But being a drunken idiot I used them anyway despite having piles and had extreme ring sting for the next few days.

Hey this sounds like me! :v:

I was hosting a house party at my apartment and sat down to pee before I realized there was no toilet paper. The spare rolls were in the hall closet so I had to figure something out with whatever was within arm's reach. I saw a sample packet of Burt's Bees face cleansing wipes and figured "oh hey they're like baby wipes :downs:". They were not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread