Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Khazar-khum posted:

The day after I finally got my braces taken off, I decided to ride my sister's hunter, Missy. I used her saddle since mine really didn't fit Missy's back properly. We had a whole arena full of jumps we had built, because she and my best friend loved jumping. Anyway, we came to this one we made out of tires and peeler cores. Missy took off nicely, I was in position, when the left stirrup leather broke and I landed facefirst on the top log.

Broke all my front teeth.

After that I stuck to my Tennessee Walkers.

I rode my Percheron too close to a main farm road right after I got him. He was from the Amish and totally cool with farm equipment and big stuff, but I didn't take into account the nearby tree farm and big trucks speeding by that were covered in terrifying, bouncing, loud and leafy trees. My dumb rear end wound up in a ditch but at least I didn't get hurt. The horse didn't even go far, just jumped the canal and waited for me in the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

I'm not sure if this goes here or Stupid poo poo You've Heard, but one time when I was having a panic attack and called my parents for advice on what to do, they said "Hey, just knock back a few beers and lay down, that'll take the edge off. Don't worry about it."

Yes, great, thanks for encouraging alcoholism to deal with anxiety. :thumbsup:

E: People are assholes when it comes to mental health.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 20:20 on Feb 27, 2016

• Locked thread