Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Me and my parents were moving a trailer up a hill. We had driven it most of the way up when we decided the best way to push it to this little alcove area at the top of the hill. Me and my mother stood behind the trailer, bracing to push it, while my dad unlatched the hitch from the car. We basically bolted after that, since we quickly realized gravity + elevation = a fast and very heavy trailer. Luckily, there was no serious damage. The trailer smacked left into a big stone wall then right into a tree before it came to a stop. I think the worst damage was a bent fender and I managed to cut my toe(I was also wearing flip flops, haha) on the ground fleeing from the rogue trailer. It could have rolled right down the hill and into one of our neighbors and we could have done absolutely nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread