Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I pulled a cookie tray of those easy to make fries out of the oven. I was trying to get the off the pan with a spatula when I noticed a few of them were sticking, so I grab the pan the get more leverage on the fries, with my bare hand. I've also put plastic plates into the oven to keep food warm, those melted. I was pretty drunk for both of these though.

In high school I was helping move our classroom from the 3rd floor to the first by helping to carry a file cabinet down. We decided to set it down halfway to take a break for a minute and I set it down right on my hand, splitting it open at the thumb. By the time we got the OR it had healed enough that it only needed a splint and some bandages, it would have needed stitches if it didn't take me five hours to be seen.

I've broken or seriously messed up my nose (tree), head (7-ton armor siding falling on my head while installing), finger (playing catch with football), and foot (had a board of melamine fall on it at work). I had insurance the entire time but can't be bothered to see the doctor.

Uhh, I hope that's about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread