Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Sorry Jackal but your asterisk is way more valuable than De Rosa's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
The fact that you can get all the asterisks in one playthrough kinda cheapens the choices a bit. I actually spent time agonizing which ones I wanted until chapter 5 came and got them all anyway.

Marogareh fucked around with this message at 15:50 on May 28, 2016

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I wish there were more gimmicky and interesting asterisks like the exorcist and guardian instead of dumping a lot of the old ones back in. I am glad that obliterate is back however since I'm at the grind all jobs to max phase of the game.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Finally beat the game and I loved that moment where the final boss fucks with you and tries to delete your save data. That poor bastard didn't stand a chance to quad wield ninja Edea with hawkeye warheads. It's a shame that ba'als were underutilized and the character special move themes are nowhere near as good as they were in default but overall I really liked it.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I've hardly used to soul power stuff since it was incredibly underwhelming when I used it compared to possessing the enemy or melee Edea. Soul mirror is really good though on characters that get targeted a lot.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
It definitely triggers on debuffs since I had Magnolia use piestorm and Edea quad wield+bully+multitask everything to death. It probably works on status effects too but I always started a battle with stat debuffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I haven't really delved into it much since I heard that the game can freeze there.

• Locked thread