Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Where are the guillotines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
No contentious debate is exactly what we need

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Needs More Ditka posted:

i believe you when you say this, i really do, but what flaming dumbass decided that that was a good idea and why wasn't it fixed and when the medicaid expansion splintered?

Courts did it and then the Republican congressman had no interest in fixing it.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Tigntink posted:

Man I work for a cancer research institute and hearing about people who are so loving happy and lucky that we are studying their particular type of cancer because they couldn't afford treatment otherwise makes me want to cry.

Personally I'm really loving sick of explaining to people with terminal conditions that they can't get care because they fall in the Medicaid gap.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Majorian posted:

I really doubt it will resonate with anyone who isn't already on his team. Which is a drat shame, because it's an important story to know.

Yeah I was blown away by him going there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

cheesetriangles posted:

Bernie supporters thought he did real good. Hillary supporters thought she did real good. Focus groups in Nevada favored Bernie by large margins.

I'm already seeing articles that Bernie was "disastrous" on foreign policy, though, which appears to the be the establishment line of attack on him.

• Locked thread