Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
This is actually the first debate I've watched/listened to since the first Republican primary debate, because I really didn't enjoy most of the debates last cycle and the debates have all been when I was busy.

I have no metric of figuring out who's doing better, but it's frustrating watching Sanders and Clinton mostly talk past each other. It's wonk vs. ideas.

That Super PAC answer Clinton gave was real bad, though.

hmmmm, foreign policy should be INTERESTING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

Audit the Defense Department, hell yes.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

oh my god it's like this Kissinger burn is pitched just to me. :allears:

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

Joementum posted:

There's really no way to express how happy I am that we just spent five minutes trashing Henry Kissinger.

My hope is that this gets at least a few Bernie fans to do some deep reading about the Vietnam War.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

Rasta_Al posted:

How did so many Hillary supporters make it into the crowd tonight? Bernie's band couldn't break away from WoW raiding?

In both parties, the national party holds a lot of the audience tickets for the debates, and so the crowds are packed with establishment voters.

EDIT: HOT drat, SHIELDS AND BROOKS. This is getting me nostalgic for when I had a TV and watched the Newshour on PBS regularly.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

what does Brooks mean when he says the Obama thing will go viral?

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

HapiMerchant posted:

Probably the whole bit where hillary attacked sanders for party disloyalty and sanders riposted with "i didn'try try to run against your precious obama in 08 did I?"

huh. I don't see why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

Vile posted:

Agreed this is how I Feel 100%

gently caress you human being liberals with your worthless women's studies degrees rot in hell

TRUMP

They're moving towards calling it "gender studies" now. My college actually offers Masculinities (studying male gender roles) as a class some quarters.
My friend, the cause of gender equality will set you free, when both men and women are freed from the restraints of rigid gender expectations and truly allowed the freedom to do whatever the gently caress they want.
actually the ideal future probably involves finding a way to make physical transition between the sexes so easy that people do it all the time, so that most people experience being both a man and a woman. or maybe I have read far too much science fiction (but read John Varley's work everyone, Steel Beach is amazing).

• Locked thread