Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Jeez I finally get cable and now this poo poo is just on the internet for free?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I hope they ask her about the transcripts.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

I honestly don't know how to start a poll on this forum - tell me how and I'll make one

Make sure it's a checkbox the only true poll.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Bernie should wear a giant gold chain instead of a tie.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

CNN having an ad for ramen noodles and they know me too well.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Is this the debate where we learn where carmen san diego actually is?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

935 posted:

What's the number to call in and donate $10?

To PBS or Bernie?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I need a staples easy button that just is bernie saying yuge.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

She kinda looks like a corn dog.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Single payer? But what about my awesome obamacare.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

100b is loving non sense.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Sheikh Djibouti posted:

I missed the debate last night and didn't see a summary in the last ten pages or so - how'd it go overall? Any general winner or especially interesting exchanges?

Bernie supporters thought he did real good. Hillary supporters thought she did real good. Focus groups in Nevada favored Bernie by large margins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I like people saying we shouldn't stick our dick into every single hornets nest in the middle east is somehow weak foreign policy. Because every military adventure in the region always ends amazingly well.

Also gently caress off hillary with that rah rah killed bin laden garbage. Biden was right.

• Locked thread