Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011

Brannock posted:

Frankly IMO no matter who wins (Hillary / Bernie / Trump) I think each of them should face a serious primary challenge in 2020
all politicians should constantly be primaried to keep them on their toes, that's like one of the main modern functions of primaries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011

Joementum posted:

The two best debates of this election so far have been the John Dickerson CBS Democratic debate and tonight's PBS Democratic debate. None of the others have even come close.
I was super shocked at how adult this one felt, it's like I forgot what that was like.

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011

badatom posted:

I don't know if anyone's watching PBS after the debate, but David Brooks is repeating the story with the $18 trillion healthcare figure again. Hasn't that been thoroughly debunked?
Why the gently caress does that guy get so much airtime?

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011
I think it's bizarre how somebody can be "obviously stronger" on foreign policy, repeated universally among news outlets, with the specific points of the "strongness" never ever specified anywhere by anybody.

• Locked thread