Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Masonic Youth posted:

We have more African-Americans and Latinos in jail than China does!

No poo poo. How many black and latinos live in China?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
Bernie is on fire tonight.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

mastershakeman posted:

Didn't private prisons give millions to Hillary

I was hoping Bernie would go there.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
Oh poo poo Bernie is killing her over Kissinger

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Brannock posted:

Please murder me for marxsplaining.

No. Marxsplain to me all day!

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Not a Step posted:

Maternal leave is cool and good, but as the secondary earner who will be primary care giver for future offspring it would be nice to skip the battle over non traditional gender roles and implement maternal/paternal leave in one go.

It's called it Family/Maternity leave and dads will not be left out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Not a Step posted:

I'll believe it when I see it, but it would be nice.

What is hard to believe? last year my city government job passed a new policy for 12 weeks paid leave just in time for our new child. I took mine after my wife returned to work after her 12 weeks unpaid.

• Locked thread