Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
No poll? I thought this was a DEMOCRACY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
DEMOCRACY DENIED

the system is corrupt

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

EugeneJ posted:

It says I have to have Platinum to make polls

The Establishment is holding me down

1% hold all the cards

rigged economy

The reality is that fraud is the business model on SA. It is not the exception to the rule. It is the rule.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
free SA accounts for all with platinum under a sanders presidency.

president trump will banish all mexicans to FYAD and shut down new accounts being registered by muslims until we can figure out what is going on

president hillary will continue the failed policies of president abe and remain in the pocket of big moderation

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my god
its horrible

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

EugeneJ posted:

Gifffff

GIF!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hillary is dressed like its star trek

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Dem debate question: Should we secure the existence of white people and a future for white children?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Demonachizer posted:

Oh just to be clear I was kidding about being black earlier. I just wanted to add weight to my opinion.

my gaydar detected you as white as gently caress back in 2004

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so is FDR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
FDR, also a hero.

FDR, also famously deadly to enemies of america.

• Locked thread