Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

tbh the custom walk ups are probably going to be the most impactful thing for most players anyways, unless the new swing types are actually worth using over the normal swing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

I've been playing these games for like 5 years now and I still don't hit great. More of my wins than I'd care to admit come down to me crushing a mistake pitch or two over the course of a game. Learning to not only take a strike, but take a strikeout sometimes is just so hard.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

so I've already won a game this year on a walk off strikeout, so that's a thing I guess

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

and in my free 10 packs I get

another anthony rizzo. I have like three of them now wtf

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

JohnnyPalace posted:

Would you guys recommend selling Sale to get a few gold-level players, or should I keep him and use him in my rotation?

to be honest I'd keep him, and then just work on saving up the 13K or so stubs it would take to finish the entire white sox set instead. It's mostly because I loved having Sale in my rotation last year though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Unless you have 6 seasons and qualify for free agency no. Less than 3 seasons in they can just renew your contract for as much as 75% of what you got last season, past that you get arbitration

• Locked thread