Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Im getting feels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mmmmmmmmm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played an enormous amount of this game as a child. It was so good

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQpbXAmRMqA
the tone of winter was way different from the rest of the game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

winter is a sombre season

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pokke Village is back in Monster Hunter X. This makes me so glad. Please enjoy the Powerful Feels from both versions of the theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn0mgMYVcDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POt5bYDidd0

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Snow levels in games are pure FeelFuel.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Snow levels in games are pure FeelFuel.

Yea theyre the doritos and mountain dew of feels

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

brace yourself for feels:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

me tonight

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I would like to also request the Comfy Canadian banner from badgame

fiber
Nov 18, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

That feel when everyone's finding cool pictures but you haven't found your egg pic yet

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

this makes me want to play harvest moon. which one is the best one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've heard the PSX one is best, but I've only played SNES/N64 some of the GBC ones and the latest 3DS one. I can definitely tell you wide berth on the DS/3DS ones. They're kinda soulless

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
the ds one is pretty good and i sunk a lot of time into it but it has game breaking bugs that freeze up your system
ps1 is the best one though its back to nature fyi

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I heard both 3DS harvest moon games are bad, which is unfortunate. I think the only one I ever had was the GameCube one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

rediscover posted:

this makes me want to play harvest moon. which one is the best one.

It kind of depends what kind of mood you want and what consoles/handhelds you have available. Friends of Mineral Town is a great game on the GBA. If you have a GBA SP to play it on the go in your comfy chair then it's a treat. Lots of content, nice GBA graphics. That game is a remake of the PSX game, Back To Nature. That has similar content (naturally) to FoMT, but the same artstyle that Harvest Moon 64 has. Harvest Moon 64 is also a big favorite. I never got to play it as a kid because it was a US exclusive, but I poured over articles about it in the gaming magazines. That's the reason I really like Back To Nature, really great look combined with really great content and I can play it on a handheld on the Vita. I've been playing the latest Harvest Moon on 3DS, which is now called Story of Seasons because of licencing crap. It's a lot of fun and has a lot of quality of life improvements over older titles, but play on Seedling mode unless you love dumb grinding and very limited gameplay per day.

GBA pixel feels: Friends of Mineral Town on the GBA,
Cozy PS64 feels: Back To Nature on Vita/PS3 and Harvest Moon 64 for the Nintendo 64
Modern feels: Story of Seasons for 3DS

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I heard both 3DS harvest moon games are bad, which is unfortunate. I think the only one I ever had was the GameCube one.

oh yeah and A Wonderful Life is also nice and I recommend it, but it takes forever to start as I recall and you kinda have to get your poo poo together. but I really liked it because I freakin love Harvest Moon. most other Harvest Moon games seem to not be that good, in my opinion

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pro tip for Harvest Moon 64: it has a bug where on Dog Race Day you can go to the betting screen for the dogs and put whatever nnumber you want there even if you can't afford it and then go down to the Confirm button and hit B instead of A. You won't get charged any money but the best still stands so you can get infinite money by placing a maximum bet on every dog at once and then cancelling it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool that I remember that 15 years later.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

It's cool that I remember that 15 years later.

it is

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

There are some pretty intense snowfeels outside my house right now.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

zen death robot posted:

It'll be spring soon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it snowed yesterday and it all melted. Now it's cold and foggy so I'm getting some silent hill feels

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Incredible IRL snowfeels today. Walking my dogs with the snow landing on their ears and the sky all opaque grey and heavy looking. Incredible

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i live in miami and have to play the snowy COD maps for my snowfeels

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I live in Tampa-St Peter'sburg so, same. Frankly I'm more of a scrubland feels guy anyway.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

It'll be spring soon

It will be autumn soon here, and then winter, and I will come back to the first pages of this thread and enjoy the snowfeels

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm glad we finally got to have our snowfeels thread even though I couldn't make one due to social anxiety and poor Ristolaz still hasn't found his egg pic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

It'll be spring soon

I need to get a new avvy.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

I need the pic where the guy is pointing his gun at an egg. Thanks.

i tried a lot of googling and couldn't find anything, sorry friend. was this from a particular game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Incredible IRL snowfeels today. Walking my dogs with the snow landing on their ears and the sky all opaque grey and heavy looking. Incredible

My dog was insanely excited to get out in the snow today. Snowfeels, dogs and gaming ftmfw.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx posted:

It will be autumn soon here, and then winter, and I will come back to the first pages of this thread and enjoy the snowfeels

lucky

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

My dog was insanely excited to get out in the snow today. Snowfeels, dogs and gaming ftmfw.

Same here dude, but unlike you I didn't meet any celebrities today

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Bobnumerotres posted:

i tried a lot of googling and couldn't find anything, sorry friend. was this from a particular game

Thanks for trying friend. I don't know the name of the game. The egg might be inside of an open oven, if that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Same here dude, but unlike you I didn't meet any celebrities today

Lol

• Locked thread