Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Avshalom posted:

when i was in high school my friend used to send me her rp logs and demand i read them, as she went through puberty and her mind twisted slowly under the influence of the internet they got more and more sexual and then the sexuality got weirder and more depraved until finally her self-insert character was being raped by a two-penised lizard with a split personality and loving every drat second of it!!!!! still she insisted i read the logs and this continued until i ghosted on the friendship and never spoke to her again

Sounds to me like she was probably hitting on you.

Are you in fact a two-penised lizard with a split personality? That might be a hint as to what she was really getting at.

Edit: Also, to be serious, those people are dicks. And ignorant dicks at that. Find someone better to play with. If they're that sensitive over something in a game they'll probably self-destruct over some inane minutiae months from now anyways.

If it's any comfort people like the ones in those logs tend to marginalize themselves until they can't get along with anyone except others like themselves. Which leads to them cloistering up in increasingly tiny little crazy communities. Hell, the Gamergate types are a popular example of what happens when you get so damned goony that even other nerds kind of squirm in discomfort around you.

Just cut your losses and find someone more tolerable.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Feb 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread