Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
sanders has done better than I thought which is why I'm not discussing politics with the sanders thread

just wait till hillary gets some field on sanders

then i will be back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
keep your inhailers ready you loving nerds

baloogan will be back

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wheeee posted:

The only thing Hillary has on Sanders is money and influence, so she'll beat him, but it will be a slow wearing down by attrition and nobody but the most braindead retards will feel good about the victory.

Then Trump/Cruz will crush her in the general because lol who the gently caress gets excited about Claire Underwood Hillary Clinton?

crushing the sanders supporters spirits is a feature, not a bug

I'm so down for president trump being ushered into office with a hugely depressed dem vote from having to vote for clinton. Plus trump will wipe obama's legacy with his rear end.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the best american entertainer
putting on the best show in the world

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Powercrazy posted:

It will be a bittersweet outcome. Unfortunately this forum will probably close on election night :/

mods, if trump becomes president this forum must stay open for his entire loving 8 years.

• Locked thread