Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Children's show, children's show, children's show children's show. Wait children's movie?! (in no order I've been listening on and off a bit the last hour)

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Apr 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I'm amazed at the sticking power irc has had, it is not a pleasant system to use.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

rawillkill posted:

KISS. IRC is stable and it works. Are you surprised at the sticking power of email too? Same principle.

It's only "unpleasant" because you don't use it regularly.

I've used irc on and off for uhh let's say 20+. It was designed by programmers, it isn't built with user accessibility in mind and it shows. Not only does one get to enjoy irc (mibbit or mirc in my case probably mibbit) when one joins they get to be accused of being a spy and kicked, what a pleasant experience. It doesn't really matter much but it seemed you all wanted as many people as you could get.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 20, 2016

• Locked thread