Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
This is always a ton of fun and the people that spend all year getting the goon team ready have stared into the abyss for too long but i'm not complaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
A 8:30am deposition and other stupid real life things prevented me from doing much, but the hours I got to spend in the chat were awesome as always.

I knew the jack donaghey guess was wrong because 30 Rock is my preferred show to be a giant sperg about

This is a lot of fun every year and the guys that hang out in IRC during the dead months are the ~true heroes~

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I agree goons should keep their heads down and such but I'm not sure what the point of the "no posting questions publicly" rule is trying to accomplish. Teams that would care about pouring over old questions already transcribe them internally

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

vibur posted:

The point is it doesn't matter what the rule is trying to accomplish. It's Oz's rule and we're going to follow it.
yes, but do we know why he has that rule? Has he explained it in an interview or something? I'm just curious

• Locked thread