Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Lightning Jim posted:

Guys, Captain America is right...

Also, our motto this year should be "I Lust Fur Trivia!" It's an anagram of Trivial Fursuit

:getout:

First thing I added to my 2016 planner was blocking off this entire weekend. Going to make me some dunkaroos and go wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

rawillkill posted:

Actually offseason channel has been at an all time high for population.

We used to average like 12 people in "peak" offseason. Now we rarely drop below 40.

And our "basement" is online and mostly automated.

Well, off season chat is mostly just gifs and tumblrs of gifs.

So pretty close to the real thing.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

my cat is norris posted:

Only a week left to order t-shirts!!! :aaa: It's almost time for trivia!

Put on your white tshirt Friday, take off your greyish tshirt Sunday.
My body is ready.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Oh my god yes I have an excuse to watch Blues Brothers every day this week.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

I'm putting together a shopping cart for the weekend in Fresh Direct. Right now I just have several meals worth of Dunkaroos. Do I need to add anything else?

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Oh, I already have plenty of that.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

evergate posted:

All hail the power of night crew

Seriously, you guys killed it.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Scientastic posted:

I've been on the team (with more or less participation) since I joined SA and it's always been worth it. Even when I've been kind of useless, there's always SOMETHING you can contribute, and it's always been fun

Yeah we got a few pictures at the last minute by people who joined. Never too late to jump in!

FUCKNETWORK.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

.e think of it like this, you know how your grandma is still paying for dial-up AOL even though you set her up with cable internet ten years ago, solely because she refuses to understand that the AOL email client isn't literally "the internet"? At some point it's not worth arguing about it because hell, she's probably got less than ten years to live anyway.

Jeez, I had to have this talk with my parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

We've been using IRC for years and it works fine, we've built systems around it and it works. We can set up our own system and continue to enhance the existing tools. There really isn't a need to over complicate the chat room - if you're itching to work on something, there are plenty of shows to note/tools to build.

• Locked thread