Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tygor
Feb 20, 2008

UNTUCKEM. GO BREW CREW WOOOOO

my cat is norris posted:

How quickly you forget Tokyo Yiffed.

Which was the best name we've had :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tygor
Feb 20, 2008

One week until this thing really kicks off with the release of the pictures. We REALLY need everyone to help identify pictures ASAP upon release. It's the difference in 3rd place and maybe 7th place most years.

Tygor
Feb 20, 2008

I love the passion of the team and there's a lot of great discussion on what we can do better next year. Unfortunately I'm not sure discussing this is in a semi-public forum is the way to go. It would pretty easy for teams around us in standings to use our lessons learned to their advantage. Already I would say a handful of teams made a jump with us towards closing the gap to dad's and festivus so we need to be more careful discussing "some things".

Tygor
Feb 20, 2008

sellouts posted:

We should discuss answering more questions correctly if we want to do better imo

I agree, but those discussions shouldn't be here.

• Locked thread