Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Sounds fun!

I'll try to make it for a few hours at least and come hang in IRC/mumble. I know a lot of useless trivia, but this looks like a level beyond what most people could know offhand. How do you guys find the answers? Just hoping someone on the team happens to have the answer or a way to quickly get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

The Glumslinger posted:

Mainly googling, occasionally knowledge, occasionally looking in our pantry's

Pff, I only use Bing :colbert:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Grashnak posted:

It's pretty rare for someone to just know the answer but someone will often know something to point us in the right direction. Then its just a matter of smashing enough searches into google until you find the answer. So many google searches over trivia weekend.

The best ones are when it a question from some movie from the 50s or something and we find the whole thing on youtube, then there's a mad rush to find the right spot in time.

The Glumslinger posted:

Or when we kill a netflix CDN instance trying to all stream some crappy old movie

drat, I'm starting to get the picture that this is going to be intense. I'm pumped already! :D

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Phuzzy posted:

4 comedy teams this year. Good work, goons

Where are you getting the scores?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Sorry if this is obvious and I missed it, but how do I get access to the wiki? I'm trying to look at the pictures from the google doc.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Phuzzy posted:

Talk to Athanatos or Ra or any of the Ops

Thanks, got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

I just participated a little bit, but it was amazing to see you guys in action and to see all the work and coordination. Nice job everyone!!

• Locked thread