Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
My favourite time of year! Last year I got a question about an album cover because I found a chat room for penguin fans and that's pretty much how this goes.

also, gently caress NETWORK

VVV good point

ghosthorse fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Feb 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

is there a way to set mibbit to auto-identify? tired of panicking everyone when I log in and it takes a second to type the /ns identify command

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Couldn't close out the contest but so proud!

IT HAPPENED! GOOD JOB GOONS! gently caress NETWORK!

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

If beating network means we all gotta be furries now so be it :colbert:

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Sorry, but I missed the last couple hours this year. How many people actually joined and got kicked at the end? You guys are making it seem like it was 50 or 60+ people. I forget every year how irc works and I'm sure am a nuisance to athanatos trying to figure out getting voiced and poo poo but I know I'm not gonna remember next year either so I always get my poo poo sorted the week before. Seems like some goons got called spies or were kicked? Well sorry, but next year join a bit earlier than the last couple hours. I don't know why everyone wants a new system or huge changes to put more work and stress onto the few goons who run this thing and every year crush it.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Wasn't there a question about the duff last year? Apparently it's actually something we need to know for Oz's insane disney kid's programming obsession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

Man I had a show/knew a few people on my university's radio station and these guys are like, surprisingly way above-average when it comes to most students.

• Locked thread