Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i have never heard of this but have played every version of you don't know jack religiously and i am ready to offer trivia answers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Athanatos posted:

3. What American animated comedy, which aired on Jetix after its original run on Fox, debuted in 1995 and featured characters which included a veteran of a world war and a pet goldfish?

inclined to say Life With Louie but i'm 100% sure that show debuted in late late 1994. i get the feeling this trivia contest is going to be a real fickle bitch with details so i don't think that's the right answer

quote:

2. Time for some basketball! This one time NBA MVP made an unexpected appearance with the fictional Tornadoes high school basketball team back in 1997. What brand of shirt is this professional athlete wearing while playing with the Tornadoes?

Kobe Bryant on a 1997 episode of Hang Time wore an Adidas tracksuit.

barnold fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Feb 17, 2016

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Man with Hat posted:

Actual answer: It is life with Louie. According to IMDB the first episode was in June 1995, the 1994 thing is just a christmas special/pilot so I guess it didn't count

well i guess that's what i guess for being a big nerd and poo poo with dates. on the flip side, i now think of myself as a useful asset to the trivia team

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

watching that highlight video, it blows my mind how absolutely loving horrible some of these on-air folks are at pronouncing things. the "cee why young" award???? how do these people run a trivia contest yet are not able to pronounce some of the most critical words in a question?

• Locked thread