Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

This is a good thread imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

Leperflesh posted:

If you can look at a shittily-photocopied, grainy, black and white clipping of a piece of crappy art and somehow remember which advertisement in a 1958 magazine it's from, or at the very least, the name of the obscure artist who drew it, that'd be fantastic.
Remember? Huh? Don't you know we don't have any natural intelligence around here?

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

Trivial Fursuit: Furry Sanders for President

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

I probably am, yeah. Still haven't gotten the junk sorted yet.

Wax Dynasty posted:

Trivial Fursuit: Purrfect in Every Way

Better than mine imo

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

No they've always come out the Monday before the contest. If we had more people looking at them during those four days though we'd probably get at least a few hundred more points. Some are fairly easy to find, some are so ridiculously hard that literally no team found it, the question was worth nothing and we STILL have no idea where it came from.

Edit:

quote:

[12:42:01] Buane> gotta start with something relaxing and simple like Dark Souls before plunging headfirst into the brick wall of insanity that is Trivia Pictures

Blackajack fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Apr 7, 2016

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

Pictures are out get in etc

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

stubblyhead posted:

I live in Salem and have discussed the particulars. I should be able to do the needful, but anyone who happens to be in any of these places, please speak up in case something comes up or I don't find what we're looking for.

And this is what makes a True Goon Hero (tm), folks

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

We still have some pictures to identify, :getin:

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

Shooting Blanks posted:

I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere in the last 13 pages but what time does this start tomorrow? I don't see it in the first post, and I don't see it on their website.

2300 UTC, 6:00 pm CDT

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

As an added incentive to :getin: and help the DJs read the top 5 names at the end of every hour. If we stay in the top 5 we can all hear each one mess ours up.

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

We did get the Call, watch the stream for top 10 trophies. Will this be the year that we finally beat Network???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

Festivus beat Dads this year, that was kind of surprising. Good on them

also network 7th lmao

• Locked thread