Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vibur
Apr 23, 2004
I am looking forward to maybe, possibly, taking a stab in the dark at that one question that sounds like something I know while I spend the whole weekend in IRC.

Seriously, last year was my first year and I had way more fun than I thought I would. Can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vibur
Apr 23, 2004
When my work alarm went off this morning, I immediately went to the computer to check the results. MY WIFE, who was drawn in by the final hours last year and sat next to me for most of the weekend, came in to look over my shoulder. She saw it before I did and exclaimed, "Oh my god we beat Network!"

I could not have been prouder.

Note to self for next year: spin up a VM for all this searching; my google/youtube history is all kinds of hosed up now.

vibur
Apr 23, 2004

Bishop posted:

I agree goons should keep their heads down and such but I'm not sure what the point of the "no posting questions publicly" rule is trying to accomplish. Teams that would care about pouring over old questions already transcribe them internally
The point is it doesn't matter what the rule is trying to accomplish. It's Oz's rule and we're going to follow it.

• Locked thread