Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kazoosandthings
Dec 6, 2004

In order to join the pirate crew,
you must prove yourself on the kazoo.
yay this thing again i am excited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazoosandthings
Dec 6, 2004

my cat is norris posted:

Hey! Just a reminder -- only two weeks left to order t-shirts!

http://goo.gl/forms/PKTne2SfBw

i think i placed an order when you first announced -- is there a way to check?

kazoosandthings
Dec 6, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

This year, I'm going to try being slightly less sedentary. As such, I'm going to start doing pushups at the top of every hour. Good to get the blood flowing and also to stay awake. If other people would like to join me, we'll put something together as we get closer to game time. #pushupclub

i like this idea a lot. i have always sat very still during trivia except when googling furiously and even then i was sitting very still except for my fingers and occasional shifting in my chair i doubt i can keep up with you but i will give it an honest stab from the comfort of the exercise mat on the floor of my apartment. #kneeassistedpushupclubforfatpeoplewhocan'tdoawholepushupbutatleastwetry

kazoosandthings
Dec 6, 2004

Mine is out for delivery, yay. Trivia in 9 days!!

• Locked thread