Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

BeOSPOS posted:

On the other hand, there were numerous occasions in this thread on sat & Sunday asking goons to join the group. There's two conflicting experiences here: come join us have fun we're a community; and, if we don't know you or don't know our protocol then we're gonna label you a spy

That was my experience too as someone who had never even heard of this thing before. Someone in another channel said to join, I did and got immediately kicked (and even after I was allowed in I still had no idea what was going on). I get why it is that way, but at the same time it was a little jarring and next time I'll be sure to figure out what I'm supposed to do first instead of just jumping in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread