Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Already requested the day off work for a recovery Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Our Father, who art in Trivial Fursuit

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

If I had to guess, it's way too early for a sticky.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Wax Dynasty posted:

Trivial Fursuit: Purrfect in Every Way

This has my vote.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Just ordered a DVI-D to HDMI adapter so I can utilize my new "work" monitor in a dual setup for trivia action. Go go prime shipping!

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I'm 2 hours from Benton. I would have to go at night. I will get on IRC tonight once I'm off work for the deets.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

freelop posted:

The parts with the doots are the best bits

True statement.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Pawn 17 posted:

Sorry if this is obvious and I missed it, but how do I get access to the wiki? I'm trying to look at the pictures from the google doc.

Ask in IRC.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Kloaked00 posted:

Did you randomly have a friend that was on the same sports team as the person in the question they're asking about?? Even better!

WTG Fistful!

So that's how we knew, wow amazing.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

ghosthorse posted:

is there a way to set mibbit to auto-identify? tired of panicking everyone when I log in and it takes a second to type the /ns identify command

If you use a standalone client you can setup auto-login in the settings.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

wa27 posted:

DJ just pronounced Abba as "A-B-B-A". That's worse than Candle-A-Brah or Rack-eaux or any other past offense from a mushmouth DJ.

annals as anals

it's been a good year for mush mouths at least or "much mouths"

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

wa27 posted:

The real enduring mystery of trivia is why does every single children's show have its own very-detailed wikia? I mean I know practically every show does, but who writes these? Are there enough autistic adults watching Liv & Maddie to write a whole wiki? Is it the show hiring people to write it? It's all too well written to be done by 8-year-olds or whatever their target demo is.

Think MLP fanbase but slighty (?) less creepy.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Appropriate title :v:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

fits posted:

:ducksiren:

WE BEAT NETWORK. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

:ducksiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

CrashCat posted:

Just have to keep browsing for other crap, it always forgets in a month or two

You can also go into your amazon profile and selectively delete items.

• Locked thread