Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
This is their best work in a long time. Thanks guys!!

Otis Reddit fucked around with this message at 22:05 on May 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
When that tune came out I heard it very differently than I do now (probably didn't listen to it for 3 years straight). It seems way more boring and vanilla than I remembered.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Dub step style (etc) durms or bass.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Sorry, seems I was wrong. From what I can tell, it's a different thing, like lots of syncopation-ed vocals have the word 'and' in them, I think. Anyway, it seems that it's actually NOT a Radiohead-only style of music. :niggly:

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
The Rolling Stones Use it.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
greenwoods are israeli and creep first 'hit' in israel sooo

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
AMSP has been a greatest hits tour, with one or two wild-cards per night. If they play two nights in the same city, then you're going to get a more diverse set-list. When I saw em in Montreal, the only rare one they pulled out was Let Down. They checked off boxes for Karma Police, Paranoid Android, 2+2=5, etc, etc. When I saw them in Newark twice in 2012, we heard Kid A, How to Disappear Completely, Go To Sleep, and a couple others that aren't played often.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
song sucks

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006

Odd Mutant posted:

AMSP sounded like it was recorded remotely. I’m surprised it wasn’t, actually.

There's a lot of analog recording and tape loops on that record. TKOL could've been completely remote too

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
This feels just like the officially released Lift and Big Boots in that it's clearly been touched up in the past 5 years. Probably when they booked the orchestra for AMSP.

Some bits of Young Thom voice, some Old Thom.

It's okay.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
because its probably manufactured in asia

anyone else feel the band has broken up? i know they listed 'the estate' for sale a year or two back, though i can't find the listing or any evidence now

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/73063309#/?channel=RES_BUY

Seems over. Hope I'm wrong. I might be wrong.

Otis Reddit fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Nov 3, 2021

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
its nonsense

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Floor is so much the way to go if our boys ever return.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Amnesiac is the best one

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
lol what losers

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
The last song is kind of drippy. Even for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
who else thinks amnesiac is the best one?