Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Jewmanji posted:

6!? Name them.

For TKOL I’ve never really enjoyed Mr. magpie, little by little, or give up the ghost. I sense that I’m way in the minority on those first two. The only other RH song where I think I deviate further from consensus is Let Down, which I’ve never liked much.

I like all those TKOL songs but I'm with you on Let Down. Watching Ixi Music video about it helped me appreciate it, but it's still very very far from being my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Volte posted:

Twisted Words came out and was first performed during the In Rainbows tour

edit: It was accompanied by art reminiscent of the TKOL art though, so the association is pretty natural

It definitely sounds of a piece with TKOL as well. The production style wasn't nailed down yet but the musical style was.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Pitchfork should've reviewed it early, now nobody will get to read it :rip:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
First impression is I like this a lot and probably better than the first one. Then again I think I liked ALFAA better the first time I listened to it and then later I was like "hmm this does kinda drag in places". So I dunno, we'll see.

Also I somehow missed, before, that Bending Hectic is describing some kind of car crash and it's so much more chilling now, and the first part keeps my attention better than it used to, knowing how it's going to end.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
The intro of "Under Our Pillows" reminds me of the intro to "Thin Thing" so now I'm calling it Thicc Thing.