Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Well that’s

Ballz posted:

If you grabbed the hacked minidiscs from their bandcamp page, someone has created a cue sheet/auto-splitter for them.

And this post is when I realize I forgot to buy it. poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
I wouldn’t be shocked if they just roll a Kid A reissue into an Amnesiac anniversary and just go all out. I figure if they go all out with both there’s a better chance of folks dropping $250-300 on a combined reissue vinyl set that includes both with art books or whatever rather than $150 on Kid A (certainly a lot of interest) and $150 on Amnesiac (probably less outside of freaks like me).

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

thrilla in vanilla posted:

I saw them two shows back to back and on the first night thom Yorke forgot the words to karma police which, lol. Set list for that show was completely amazing

Bloom
15 Step
Airbag
Little by Little
Morning Mr. Magpie
Myxomatosis
Kid A
Videotape
The Daily Mail
The Amazing Sounds of Orgy
Karma Police
Identikit
Lotus Flower
There There
Feral
Reckoner

Encore:
Separator
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Lucky
Everything in Its Right Place

Encore 2:
Give Up the Ghost
You and Whose Army?
Idioteque

St. Louis, 3/9/12?

Pretty sure this is that show. I drove overnight to catch this one. So good.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Disappointed the set doesn’t include all of the previously released b-sides included with the deluxe editions of those albums from a decade or so ago.

Still bought the “scarry” version and book.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Ballz posted:

Yeah that’s the one, it was another review of his that got deleted where he didn’t review the album but instead wrote a short story about time traveling to the Revolutionary War and I think playing a Puff Daddy album to George Washington. Wish I had the Wayback link for it.

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/6656-kid-a/

E: Missed the above edit

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Mine showed up two days before the shipping notification email

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
$38 in service fees for mobile tickets. gently caress Ticketmaster/AXS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Now that I don’t have to change discs in my car or Walkman I don’t really think about the albums themselves that much anymore. I just play what I feel like hearing by them in whatever order I’m in the mood for. I hope the release another 8-12 songs soon or whatever but after the initial release they’ll just end up in the same rotation as everything else.