Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

The album version of Videotape is really good. I never imagined that there were people who didn't like it.

i think King of Limbs is their 2nd weakest non live album after Pablo Honey. A weak Radiohead album is still a good album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Creep is their only good song.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Edward Mass posted:

Radiohead albums, in order:

Pablo Honey
The Bends
OK Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
Hail to the Thief
In Rainbows
The King of Limbs
A Moon Shaped Pool

https://thehardtimes.net/opinion/opinion-pinkerton-was-the-second-weezer-record-of-all-time/

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

ive only heard the 3 singles from the new smile album. wall of eyes and bending hectic i liked almost immediately. friend of a friend bored me to tears. maybe it will grow on me like their first album eventually did. i will listen to anything thom and jonny touch, but i just dont spin the smile like i do most radiohead albums. hoping the full album will make me eat these words.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Jewmanji posted:

are you one of the kids in the video?

after watching the video for the first time and hearing the song for the 3rd time yes im the dumb lil blonde kid who is clearly acting up. im bored, but im upgrading the song to middling. always nice to see thom enjoying life though.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

yeah ive always been into noisy/wrong note music and i am even more so at the moment, so i would love to hear some more unique sounds coming from them in the future instead of sleepy music

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

edit:
creep
the national anthem
idioteque
everything in its right place
how to disappear completely
morning bell
optimistic
motion picture soundtrack
kid a
in limbo
treefingers

Hackers film 1995 fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Mar 28, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i was really excited one morning when i heard that there was a new band being put together called Sad Thom and the Destroy Boys, but i slowly realized i was just waking up and it was a dream i had been having.