Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
people who get mad for people standing at a concert are the worst

I'm still proud of myself for smoking a joint in the 700 dollar seats at a stones concert. I had to stay sitting the whole show but man were the aristrocrats mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

Framboise posted:

As someone with asthma who had someone smoking next to me the entire time I went to a show, please don't, it was loving miserable

We smoked one joint at a rolling stones concert, I'm sorry about your condition but I would do it again every time.

Did you try asking them to stop?

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
gently caress can you imagine waiting 20 years to unleash that bassline on the world? Just living in fear you are in a supermarket and you find that Timbaland got around to doing it first? It's Blue Orchid level of how has nobody put this in a song yet