Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Began digging into Radiohead again and it just feels so GOOD. Brings me back. :)

Is Hail to the Thief considered to be underrated? Personally, at the time, I didn't like it but after the years ive learned to love it. Especially the one two punch of Scatterbrain and then A Wolf at the Door - which is probably in some weird list near the top of my most favorite Radiohead song ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4q_ZUiTNA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

What.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

That was really good. Cant wait to give it a proper listen once home with better speakers than my work poo poo.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Why not just hire local orchestra's then? Would be amazing.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i cant remember the last time I was excited for music. This is so great. Insta-bought the $86 US ($111 CAD :cry:) vinyl edition.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Ful Stop feels like some weird amalgamation of 60/70/80s sci-fi. I loving love it.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I am hoping the Toronto general tickets are available come Saturday morning. I feel times a ticking on how long they'll be touring and I'll need to fly in for this since Winnipeg is never going to get em.

gently caress - I am already nervous.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

gently caress TICKETMASTER!!
gently caress TICKETMASTER!!gently caress TICKETMASTER!!gently caress TICKETMASTER!!gently caress TICKETMASTER!!
gently caress TICKETMASTER!!gently caress TICKETMASTER!!gently caress TICKETMASTER!!gently caress TICKETMASTER!!
gently caress TICKETMASTER!!gently caress TICKETMASTER!!gently caress TICKETMASTER!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It was so bad. I was on the second it came up and 3 floor seats selected but just sitting there. Such BS. In the end gently caress big shows like this.