Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Mercy is the cry of the soul that stirred,
Mercy is the cry and it's never heard.
Radiohead just updated a Roundhouse show from Thursday 26th May > Sunday 28th in London

http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/whats-on/2016/radiohead/

£65 plus fees is a hell of a lot to pay though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

I've been using Last.fm for years, but I feel like the count is a bit messed up - top three however are accurate:

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Got my LP delivered this morning - oddly a nice way to start a Saturday (slow and smooth). Artwork I feel isn't as great as Kid A or Amnesiac.

Album is also on Spotify in the UK if you wanna give .0001 cents

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Nah, glad I didn't shell out for the full version - I ordered the record on the announce day and listened to the leaks - Burn the Witch, Daydreaming and Decks Dark are awesome, whereas the rest of the album feels like one unmemorable song.

I know you guys are all over Identikit - I'm guessing this is better live or something?

True Love Waits will forever be this version for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0jb1ChTfIc

I'll spin the record a few times, but I think it might just go back into the collection to sit.

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

I'm pretty sure I've listened to Staircase more than the whole album combined (well except Daydreaming)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

lelandjs posted:

There's a little electronic instrumental track that fits perfectly under True Love Waits, implying that it's the instrumental for the rumored electronic version of the song. Pulk/Pull appears to use the piece as a sample, mirroring I Will/Like Spinning Plates

This is brilliant - the old school Radiohead mysteries are alive and well. I loved reading everything I could to find out as much as possible.

Also that BBC version of Bloom is beautiful and I want to see more sultry strings on Radiohead songs.

auzdark fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Nov 29, 2017