Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

ICHIBAHN posted:

In rainbows is their peak imo. Album is so warm and beautiful.
:agreed: even the b-sides are some of my favorite Radiohead tunes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Thom has reached the level of scaring children in the street

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

It's not as sleepy as I was fearing. Really really great actually...

Decks Dark is my favorite and let me know right away that this was going to be a return to form. (I really don't like KOL)

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

ICHIBAHN posted:

I find the whole my album > your album stuff tedious but this is hosed. So painfully wrong, everything here.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

this loving Pitchfork guy

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

album artwork tends to have a common theme

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I hate myself for doing this.

In Rainbows

OK Computer
The Bends
B-Sides

Kid A
Hail to the Thief
A Moon Shaped Pool
Amnesiac

King of Limbs
Pablo Honey

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

IceAgeComing posted:

Yeah so apparently people were attacked at the Istanbul Moon Shape Pool event...
the video is really upsetting. No one seriously hurt but one second they were all just happy and chilling then a bunch of hateful zealots ruin everything and it's scary.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

lol the Discord chat log wow. And it’s funny they made a secret Discord council to formulate a plan. Ol’ Zimbra got too freaked out by all the heat and threat of being doxxed.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Filipino posted:

In Rainbows Disc 1 is the most vanila of all RH albums and is highly overrated by people who dont even care about inovation. Radiohead is good when they are doing something experimental and exciting. Like Myxamotosis or the kraut rock track Little by Little. Jigsaw falling into place could have been written by Chris Martin.

Barry posted:

This is why people hate Radiohead fans

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I like the: spooky sounds in Like Spinning Plates + the vocal harmonies of I Will

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

heh

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Feb 24, 2020

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Jewmanji posted:

Congrats to Bends lovers and TKoL haters :(
wooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer