Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

United's defence aren't looking quite as solid as I'd hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Was that known match winner and superstar Memphis Depay I saw warming up on the sidelines? Well that's this match sorted then!

Hegay posted:

Man Utd defo don't need Chicharito even though he scores a million goals

I never thought United should've gotten rid of him either and was sad to see him go.

(Seriously though I don't know how much he could do for this team when half of the problem is the system being able to produce one or two chances a game. He was never THAT clinical for United and LVG would never allow the team to play in a way where he could have the service and freedom he does at Dortmund. Basically gently caress LVG and ship him off to Portugal ASAP)

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Feb 13, 2016

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Please to be firing LVG now. Thank you.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Don't be sad though, lads. United had 66% of possession so really they dominated Sunderland and are the moral winners here.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Hoops posted:

United now on track to finish with fewer points than they did under moyes. Loads more money spent and with all their rivals underperforming too

It really is astonishing that the club are allowing this shitshow to continue week after week.

• Locked thread