Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
Dear CyberConnect2, here is my idea for what Dark Naruto should look like so he doesn't get confused with the regular Naruto in battle. His hair should be black, so that you know right away he is dark, and it should hang in his face a little because unlike regular Naruto who is happy, Dark Naruto is hiding the inner hatred and pain in his eyes. Regular Naruto's outfit is orange and black, and the opposite colors on the color wheel are blue and white so Dark Naruto's clothes should be these colors. I know all about color theory (I went to art school to start my manga career) and this is not only visually distinct, but very symbolic of their complicated relationship. Below I have included a picture of what this hypothetical Dark Naruto might look like. Feel free to use this idea in your next Naruto game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
Looks like you've got the links for Cut and Uncut mixed up.

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
I am too eating my vegetables mom, this instant ramen cup has five whole dried peas and carrot chunks in it!!

I'd totally be the tortoise ninja, I can already summon them irl. The trick is to offer them cucumbers :3:

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
The Byakugan sounds more like an inconvenience than anything. You can't do overpowered bullshit with it, everyone assumes you're blind, they keep calling you 'that bakugan guy', you look through a wall and accidentally see Jiraiya eating ramen out of a woman's belly button

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
You could tell me any one of those was the actual title of a Naruto episode and I would...

...Believe It

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
Samurai dude sounds super proud of getting to design the ninja headbands and sit in on their meeting. It's nice to feel included :unsmith:

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
I'm pretty sure Naruto's author got his knowledge of DNA, poison, genetics, organ transplants, etc. from watching Captain Planet.

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen

RareAcumen posted:

I like how even the game is like 'OH NO YOU DON'T!' When it comes to giving Neji, Hinata, Shino, or Kiba screentime.

Remember in the last game when Shino basically said "we're not main characters, we should just gently caress off"

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
The main character wears a headband and heals by eating instant noodles, gameplay is constantly interrupted by melodramatic and wordy cutscenes, and now we've got two old dudes duking it out yelling BROTHER! in a chapter called Two Suns. It even looks kind of like the MGS4 brush font. My god TwoPair, you were right.

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
Naruto seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't notice a bird flying into his mouth while he was devouring ramen, honestly.

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
Drake of the 99 Dragons is a way dumber game/story than Naruto, but now that I think about it, they have some similarities. Namely more bullshit abilities with every new chapter, an increasingly confusing plot and a dark-haired edgelord avenging the slaughter of his clan. Sasuke of the 99 Uchihas.

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
drat, those are some really ugly beast designs. Like the author designed the Nine Tails, the blue tiger thing and the vore gorilla (vorilla) to look badass and then went "gently caress it, just make a slug and a horse with a shovel face". Did anyone tell him that bug wings aren't tails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
:sigh: I liked Kabuto better when he was just Orochimaru's dorky intern. You try to make him a super badass and it just doesn't work and I don't know whether to laugh or groan that the ultimate finale of this game was beating up the ninja info cards guy.

• Locked thread