Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Kelsing posted:

The fight against Rubber Soul & Yellow Temperance is super awesome if you have the stand Red Garland.

After the fight, whenever you get trapped by Yellow Temperance's last ditch attempt to kill you and Jotaro, you break out of Yellow Temperance's grasp with a double lariat, allowing Jotaro to finish off Rubber Soul. This is a feat that even Jotaro couldn't pull off, due to Yellow Temperance's high durability. This makes Red Garland physically stronger than Star Platinum. Red Garland is loving nuts.

Garland's strength is even reflected in combat. It's the only Stand that has a higher Power than Star Platinum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaceRider
Aug 16, 2009

and above all else, be kind

EclecticTastes posted:

You could always go for the cutscene victory

By the way, are you managing Joseph and Polnareff's FP in order to get the best scene in the game?

Oh yeah, I've actually never seen that solution, because in first playthroughs I don't feel like doing the full chase scene, and on repeats it's faster to just murder her with Joseph solo.

As for that spoilered scene, if Waffleman doesn't get it and doesn't mind, I think I've actually got screencaps of it myself, so I could show it off for the thread when the time comes. It is pretty great.

The Watercrown
Feb 10, 2014

We Shall Become Gods

We Shall Become Gods

WE SHALL ALL DIE AND BECOME AS GODS
So, it's been a while.... a long while, really. Is there any chance of an update in the future, or has this LP joined the dead?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, it's dead. Not in a really good position to keep doing the LP for now.

• Locked thread