Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

*"What I say goes, and if I'm proved wrong later, that just means I'm more right now". Except in this case, the GM's recovering from a peyote trip where he listened to nothing but King Crimson and Yes for 136 hours.

that is probably the most accurate way to describe Araki's Plotting, throwing in a stack of Vogue magazines for reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

If it isn't too much trouble, it'd be nice to get a sense of how combat works in action.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Yeah, when I picked this up (short girl with Howlin' Wolf stand), it also took me a bit to realize it was a plane too.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

There's a lot of hosed up gore and horrible dog deaths in this part, game tones it down somewhat (mainly due to it's GB-quality graphics).

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I think Araki stated somewhere that deliberately hurting a dog is something only truly evil people do, so that's why he tends to show terrible poo poo happening to them, but the staggering number suggests some deep-set issues.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

those things are ridiculously good for grinding characters that kind are lagging at this point (i.e: Basically everyone not Jotaro or Protagonist).

Robindaybird fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jun 2, 2016

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I'm really digging those Stands, it's a hard pick, but I feel like as a metalhead I'd probably should gun for Motorhead first.

I admit, I'm one of those people who didn't like Part 3 as much as I liked Part 2 and 4 - I just found Jotaro just too unlikeable as a main protagonist, though weirdly despite not really changing the script, this game makes him more tolerable.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Apparently Jotaro and Part 3 is super popular in Japan - and Part 3 pretty much spawn the majority of Jojo Memes, but not as popular in the West

Joseph I feel like ended up being one of the most popular protagonists in the west because Roguish protagonists are pretty well-loved (look at anyone Harrison Ford played in the 80s)

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

It got me to actually sit down and finish watching it. This is not the series to start with if you had recently lost a pet dog.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I'm way ahead of it, but kind of ragequit at one part, and waiting to figure out how not to pull my hair out over it.

gently caress Mariah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

VolticSurge posted:

Honestly,whenever that scene plays out,I always imagine Rubber Soul being sent hurtling out of the cable car with accompanying sound effect.

I was not disappointed in this.

• Locked thread