Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hinawa remembered in death as she was in life: endlessly eating birds.

WrightOfWay posted:

If it makes you feel better all the protag stands are music references already.

That's good to know.... Although part 3 doesn't do the music themed stands. Guess we'll automatically have the coolest stand name then!

Also I like the idea of adding our own Zeppeli into part 3, make her catchphrase something Italian too. I'd suggest something but I know like zero Italian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Rules are made to be broken!

I'd say part 3 breaks the most stand rules as they didn't really have much rules back then. I mean DIO's stand at this point has used a different power to the one everyone knows it for later because at the begining Araki was gonna have it use all the Joestar stand powers or something like that. Needless to say that got dropped later on and has since become a plothole like a lot of things from the start of part 3.

All in all stands are pretty weird but still awesome.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

There is a page from part six that pretty much embodies what you're feeling right now. I wish I could post it but all I can do is tell you to go read the manga already!

In fact most of part six is pretty drat bizarre that I don't think I could explain it without confusing the hell out of anybody who hasn't read it.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Saturday's update is gonna be a...

That took me way too long to realise that was an airplane. I love how this looks.

• Locked thread