Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Pomp posted:

I am so saddened that our nation has lost this man and sad for his family. I admired both his devotion to conservatism and the constitution and his unwavering faith in the Almighty.He was also an intellectual giant. As a side note, if McConnell intends to stay in the Senate, he better make this stick.Conservatives need to blanket senators with ph calls making sure they know...if any republican senator crosses over and votes to confirm an Obama nomination, their senate career is over.We have the majority and we will not forget.

This but minus the irony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Just tossing this out there: in my opinion there should be a cap on the number of justices a president can appoint.

• Locked thread