Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Lol at the new thread title. I thought Scalia had frozen to death on Everest while on a GBS organised climbing tour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

I never wanted to be on his team, I wanted to ideologically destroy him. What the gently caress is wrong with lawyers?
the measure of a man is how he verbally demolishes everyone in his way~

More seriously, Scalia was great at his job and working under him would have probably been incredibly satisfying as long as you can live with what Scalia used his job to accomplish.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Radish posted:

I can totally understand people that shared his ideology being sad about his departure. I however don't think he deserves any respect from anyone else based on the quality of his work.

I think it's incredibly sad that the position of "guy did bad things, I must hate everything he does" has become so common, with people refusing to appreciate that their opponents exist in any form beyond their most outrageous terrible opinion and must be capital E Evil.

Scalia was a loving bastard, and I'm glad he isn't around to gently caress other people's lives up anymore, but he was a skilled and magnificient bastard.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

foobardog posted:

unless some of the Justices decide they really want to see another civil war before they die.

does the south have more firepower this time around?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

climboutonalimb posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...13e8_story.html

Scalia may have been a member of a secret order of hunters... weird.

E. This is basically Assassins Creed IRL.

on the other hand, scalia was too fat to go jumping around rooftops

• Locked thread