Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Can the Senate really block Obama's appointee to the point where it becomes irrelevant due to the next elections?

The senate republicans will say that the list of names Obama will give is unacceptable for 11 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
If Pres. Obama wants to fully cause a Republican meltdown: "I am proud to nominate the first black, female, lesbian, atheist to the Supreme Court."

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Honestly, what do you think Obama's initial reaction was when he was informed of the news?

"My god, I can shift the court and reverse some of the worst poo poo done to our nation if I do this right."

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Roger Craig posted:

Can we revisit the Citizens United decision please?

First thing to be challenged when a Democrat wins the white house and replaces Scalia and RGB.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Thug Lessons posted:

That's at least a consistent view so props for that. However I would prefer a democratic system to the one in the Constitution.

Why?

• Locked thread