Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

corn in the bible posted:

fdr learned that you are wrong the hard way

If Hughes and Roberts hadn't come around to the New Deal he'd have absolutely been able to pack the court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Scalia rarely voted against the interests of the right wing of the Republican Party. Alito is purely a partisan hack.

Has he ever been asked about Raich? I'm sure I know what he'd say but...

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005

IANAL but if you tried to sue the senate I'm betting you'd get thrown out for lack of standing so fast it'd make your head spin. Your lawyers might even get sanctioned that's how dumb an idea that is.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005

pangstrom posted:

It's looks like a fraternity for old rich conservative catholics who like hunting. Basically a snootier moose lodge.

The masons are p. anti-catholic so probably not that much like a moose lodge.

• Locked thread