Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Mooseontheloose posted:

If Pres. Obama wants to fully cause a Republican meltdown: "I am proud to nominate the first black, female, lesbian, atheist to the Supreme Court."

Kyrsten Sinema hits 3 out of 4 on that list. And she's super into fitness so she's not dying anytime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
You know, I'd be receptive to the idea if we were between November 8 and Jan 20, but we've got a whole loving year.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Supreme Court Issues 7-1 Decision To Find Scalia's Killer

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

evilweasel posted:

For some reason Predictit now thinks that Obama has a 60% chance of getting a nominee confirmed (but only 30% chance of his first nominee being confirmed) :psyduck:

I think they are betting that Obama will put forth an option, the Republicans will give reasons why that option is unacceptable, and then Obama will put forth a new option that addresses those concerns.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I know, but you know how there are people who wake up every day and have to mentally come to terms that Obama is the president? Now it'll be that way until one of them dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I think the evidence supports the claim that we live in a simulated universe that's broadcast as entertainment for the real universe.
As such, they were definitely hunting human prey.

• Locked thread