Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

unk if you unk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

quote:

Deathchip Study
Advanced Smiling Equations

ah the facebook course specializations

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

syscall girl posted:

chocolate thunderfall

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

snort

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

more like world eat jimmy

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i put 'EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS' in and it started generating something that sounded like a manifesto :staredog:

meanwhile the navy seal one is so strong it actually filled the rest in

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

though my own post made a good generator phrase:

quote:

it started generating something that sounded like a manifesto. Then it ended up feeling like nothing at all.

It is also the sort of thing that a writer can do in a heartbeat. It requires that you be a master at using and discerning where, when, where and why you are reading. You can learn it easily by watching every aspect of every novel. And even though one writer can produce something extraordinary on almost every level, others are far faster — and smarter.

In fact:

It's all on top of the same basic model, and it's been honed to a golden standard, along with much else about writing: a book should contain more of the same than not, and there should be a certain amount of "themes."

So I have to say: don't count down to the next best thing.

5. "I like what I like and wish for more" isn't really an option right now

When I was in grad school in the 1960s, there was a lot of debate over which books made me

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

when the crabs get loose at the grocery store

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Thread:
https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/1255238788311367683

and if you want to try the bot out yourself
https://imgflip.com/ai-meme

They should pipe this into a random once-an-hour Twitter bot.

:eyepop:

big pittsburgh energy

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Carthag Tuek posted:

can i get a before/after?

ive tried a bunch of drawings with associated prompts and the best i get is this kind of thing:

oh, i didn't know they trained it on use of weapons

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

I'm not great with these, so I chucked a classic in

prompt and result

quote:

"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you get off that hog, Travis," Punchy said. I nearly fell off the bike, aghast. "You got a pussy in that thing?" I coughed and gulped. "Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy," I said. "You're such a joker, man."

Punchy started to laugh. "Come on, let's go," he said.

We rode for about an hour, passing few cars on the freeway. It was very hot and very dusty. The desert was a flat, empty, sandy expanse, all punctuated by dunes. I was feeling very thirsty, so I turned off on a side road. We rode for about a mile before Punchy said, "You want to see a hole?"

I said, "What kind of hole?"

"It's a real big one,"

feeding it back gets me either plausible hole stories, or increasingly teasing innunedo prompts like the hole

quote:

he said. "It's a sinkhole."

"A sinkhole?"

"Yeah, it's a big hole in the ground. It's been there for a long time."

"Where is it?"

"Right over there," he said, pointing. "You can see it from the road."

I was curious, but I was also feeling very thirsty. I said, "Let's go."

We rode for about a mile before Punchy said, "You want to see something else?"

"What?"

"You want to see a rattlesnake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

gee george! how come your mom lets you eat two wieners?