Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A guy I knew once wasted a week of his life making a very resource friendly markov generator for a MOO server. Then he used it to make NPCs of the original Star Trek cast that only spoke their lines through the whole course of the show and movies, but markov'd. Anyway I thought it was funny because after they stripped the retarded phrases out of it and gave it a function to correct casing and punctuation, a retard like me who doesn't know much of anything about Star Trek couldn't really tell the difference anymore without closely reading it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU