Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruno_me
Dec 11, 2005

whoa
ducks are pretty metal

quote:

Many ducks are migratory. This means that they spend the summer months in a different place than the winter months. Ducks show a cosmopolitan distribution. A duck's primary habitat is land—usually a duckling shed of the mother duck. They can be found either on farms or in gardens. They live in open fields, in crevices in tree trunks that are used for nesting purposes, in crevices of bushes, and in cracks and cracks in buildings, and even occasionally in houses. Their diet is mainly duck meat, eggs, and other food items. They like to eat insects and other insects, but they do not like to fly. The main food sources of ducks are deer meat, birds' eggs, and aquatic insects. But ducks do not like to swallow anything so they prefer to feed on bugs and small birds.

quote:

if I looking for frog
him name is hopkin green frog
I lost my frog
329-3228
Love, Terry
P.S. I'll find my frog

If I find my frog
329-3332
The way to find the frog
339-3233
How do I find a frog?
339-3234
How do you find my frog?
339-3336
I saw a frog
I'm tired of my frog
349-3289
How do I know if my frog is mine?
350-3101
My frog got stuck in the tree
350-3102
I didn't come home until after the tree.
350-3103
I'm outta luck - I can't find my frog
350-3104
I'm not back until the night you left me
349-3106
I'm back! How can I find my frog
359-3254
So my little frog did the same thing
359-3256
How does a frog know its mommy has given birth to it?
359-3257
I've lost my frog? How do I know my frog is my frog? 369-3429
How do I get my monkey
So I found my monkey at the bar
370-3513
So what's the good news?
370-3514
I know a frog that's not my own
371-3627
I found my frog at the bar

so I guess it all turned out ok in the end

Adbot